Quyntelise replied

293 weeks ago

Download The Prince Of Tennis > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Prince of Tennis follows the story of a 12 year old boy Ryoma Echizen who won four consecutive titles in the American Junior Tennis tournaments. He's an amazing tennis player and is considered a prodigy. He moved from America to Japan and attends Seishun Academy Middle School or Seigaku as it is commonly referred to in the anime. The anime follows the matches between Seigaku and other middle schools such as Hyotei and Fudomine, and Seigaku's preparations for the matches.
Well! I&#39;m sure that all anime fans agree with me if I say that &quot;Prince of tennis (tennis no oujisama)&quot; is one of the coolest and wonderful anime all the time. Why? Just look at the story, it&#39;s good, fun, funny, make a lot of surprises, and cool. Even though the ending of this long anime series is not so good (I&#39;m a bit disappointed when Ryoma decided not to go back to Japan and stay in U.S.) but the whole things is good. The story is about a young boy (Ryoma) fight to get what he wanted (surpass his father in tennis and to become a winner), and he had many friends (his school tennis team members) to accompanied him to fight for what he wants (nice story). I just wish they can make it longer, because I think that the story is not just finish like that.<br/><br/>All the songs (opening and ending) are good and the characters also singing too (wow). This anime is really famous until it has yaoi manga (in cased if someone want to know).
Interesting, fun, totally addictive! Give it a try and I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll be disappointed!

7cb1d79195
Round 2 malayalam movie downloadthe Down Under Guerillas full movie in hindi free downloadThe Big Zipp Attack full movie in hindi free downloadA New Beginning malayalam full movie free downloadNamak Halaal in hindi movie downloadfree download Usotsukina, kuchibiruThe T ki KamakuraDumb movie in hindi dubbed downloaddownload Secrets OutSome Like It Scalding 720p
Please log in to post a reply.